LC Xview Software display for Logic / Mackie Control — by Opus Locus
LC Xview provides an on-screen display emulating the hardware displays of a Logic/Mackie Control, for use with controllers that can emulate a Logic/Mackie Control but do not have a display. Examples include the Behringer BCF2000 and Edirol PCR-series.
- Up to 32 resizable, scalable displays with control over inter-channel vs inter-character spacing and position and/or visibility of Channel Status strip, Assignment Display, and Titlebar
- Emulation of the Logic/Mackie Control blue LCD screen, red Assignment Display, channelstrip button LEDs, Flip button LED and Global button LED.
- Any hardware controller that can accurately emulate a Logic Control or Mackie Control.
- Host software must be capable of addressing the Logic/Mackie Control through a virtual CoreMidi port or IAC bus. Host software that must address a Logic/Mackie Control directly via hardware ports is not supported.
- Universal Binary — Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher is required.
- Only a single display is supported.
- The demo will time out for 20 seconds at startup, and for 20 seconds every three minutes.
- The demo will time out after one hour, requiring a restart of LC Xview to continue.
- Fixed blank displays at startup when more than 2 displays are in use.
- Universal Binary for Intel or PowerPC CPUs. Requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher.
- First public release.
LC Xview costs NZD 32.00 per user.
Dealer or institutional enquiries for multiple copies are welcome. Please try the demo version (below) before you purchase.
Our payment processor (Kagi) has unfortunately ceased business. While an alternative is being arranged, please email to purchase LC Xview.
A free demo version is available. Please try the demo before you purchase to determine if LC Xview will work to your satisfaction. Setup documentation is provided with the demo. Demo limitations:
Download the LC Xview 1.1.1 demo for OS X (5.8MB disk image).
Setup instructions are included with LC Xview. For information about your controller’s Logic/Mackie Control emulation capability, refer to the documentation supplied with your controller, and the control surface documentation supplied with your host application.
LC Xview is supported online at the Opus Locus LC Xview forum. All support requests should be directed to the forum.
1.1.1 — 10 August 2011
1.1.0 — 19 December 2006
1.0.0 — 14 January 2005
John Pitcairn, Opus Locus — ©2002-2016. All rights reserved. Unathorized reproduction prohibited.