LC Xmu update history
All updates below are included in current LC Xmu downloads.
Controller updates — September 2007
- Korg KONTROL 1.0.3
Fix for microKONTROL or KONTROL49 not entering native mode.
Possible fix for hanging notes issue in Logic.
Controller updates — February 2007
- Behringer BCR2000 1.0.3
Fast V-pot encoder turns no longer trigger very slow movement.
Encoder groups 2–4 now display correct feedback.
Controller updates — December 2006
- Novation Remote 1.0.3: Encoders (CC 24-31) are now correctly identified in LC Xmu 2.2.0.
- Generic Feedback 1.0.2: Feedback is now sent correctly on the last-received MIDI channel.
LC Xmu 2.2.0 — October 2006
- Universal Binary application for Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher on PowerPC and Intel CPUs.
- Fostex VM200 controller module.
- Improved window grouping/stacking behaviour.
- Key commands to override processing of preferences at startup.
- More flexible CPU adjustment.
- Includes June 2006 standalone controller updates.
Controller updates — June 2006
- Generic feedback 1.0.1: Feedback to LED buttons sending CC messages now works correctly.
- Behringer BCR2000 1.0.2: Optional 15-LED V-pot feedback for encoders.
- Behringer BCR2000 1.0.2:
Modifier + Fader Ch1-8now works for fine fader control.
LC Xmu 2.1.0 — May 2006
- Dedicated host support included for Apple Final Cut Pro.
- Dedicated host support included for Apple Soundtrack Pro.
- Fixed application hang when save-replacing function map from separate Preferences window, when any LC Xmu window is set to be always on top.
- Mapping generic non-endless knobs or faders to
V-pot Ch1-8now works correctly.
- Notes may no longer be mapped to Faders, V-Pots or Jogwheel.
Modifier + V-potfunctionality (as Jogwheel) implemented tor true endless encoders.
- Channel Status LEDs scale correctly when window is resized for LC Xmu instance 2 and higher.
- LC Xmu display may be placed at the very top edge of any monitor without reset at startup.
- Reduced flicker when moving the LC Xmu display window by dragging within the display.
- Generic feedback 1.0.0: Feedback-capable generic controller module.
- Mackie Control 1.0.3: Extensive user-configurable bypass operation, improved LED feedback, support for LCD backlight sleep, support for external control pedal input.
- Generic MIDI mixer 1.0.3: Bypass now works correctly, uses non-remapped input.
- Korg KONTROL 1.0.2: 8th character of each LCD display no longer used.
- Behringer BCR2000 1.0.1: Allowance for possible hardware encoder acceleration.
- LC Xmu no longer forces a full controller feedback reset when remapping a control from
OFFto something else. Only the remapped control is updated.
- Preferences file added for each host folder inside the application package.
- Startup preferences added at ~/Library/Preferences/LC Xmu/startup.js.
- Startup.js support for sending MIDI trigger event when switching host.
- Startup.js support for assign display emulation in Cubase.
- Startup.js support for adjusting LC Xmu CPU use.
- Startup.js support for opening other applications/files when LC Xmu starts.
LC Xmu 2.0.0 — September 2005
- Mackie Control emulation.
- Dedicated support for multiple host applications, including host-specific LEDs, function names, Modes and Modifiers. Configurable via text files inside the application package.
- Host-switching on the fly with full saved state and no MIDI conflict.
- Dedicated support for specific hardware controllers, including support for endless encoders, motorfaders and LED/LCD display feedback where appropriate. Configurable options via text files inside the application package.
- Controls may now be mapped to LC/MC
- Multiple LC Xmu instances within a single app, for multiple LC/MC emulation.
- Up to four controllers may be merged per instance, each has a separate function map.
- Copy/paste between function maps.
- Horizontally-scalable, floatable, linkable displays, with configurable spacing/sections.
- Separate Preferences window, shared and/or per-instance, with configurable sections.
- Five additional LC Xmu Modes for improved access to the full range of LC/MC buttons.
- Modifier function provides alternate functionality for many controls.
- Key commands for display state, Host Select, Modes and Bypasses available while LC Xmu is the foreground application.
- Completely rewritten function map and preferences file-handling for improved reliability.
- Completely rewritten manual in PDF format.
- Removed mouse click toggling of display state, Bypasses, Modes or LEDs.
- Removed MIDI functions for window state.
- Removed passthrough for Sysex data.
LC Xmu 1.2.1 — May 2004
- “Soft Takeover Indicator” display added.
- Full 0-127 control range is now usable for
Fader Ch1-8controlling Volume with
FLIP:OFF, and for
Fader Masterat all times.
- Note Bypass via mouse click now works correctly.
- Fixed bug with stray CCs passing through to Logic when only notes should be bypassed.
- Fixed bug preventing LC Xmu window from being placed on a second monitor to the left of the main monitor.
LC Xmu 1.2.0 — April 2004
- “Channel Status” display strip added.
- Fine adjustment modifier for emulated faders added.
- “Compact View” added.
- Window size may be toggled by key command or midi.
- Key command workaround for the “no window at startup” bug.
- Support for multiple instances of LC Xmu added.
All offbutton added to the Function Map section.
All thrubutton added to the Function Map section.
Flash LEDspreference setting removed.
- Performance further optimized to reduce CPU load.
LC Xmu 1.1.1 — December 2003
- Bug fix for direct-selection of Modes via midi.
LC Xmu 1.1.0 — December 2003
- Support for Logic Audio added.
- Improvements to pass-through for Channel Pressure and Program Change.
- Pass-through for Sysex and Polyphonic Pressure added (except Polyphonic Pressure notes 0-3).
LC Xmu 1.0.0 — December 2003
- First public release.
John Pitcairn, Opus Locus — ©2002-2016. All rights reserved. Unathorized reproduction prohibited.